I saw this recipe on Pinterest
and knew I had to try it out!
The verdict from the family?
My husband thought it was a bit salty
My son wasn’t a big fan, but liked the bacon
My daughter ate it
The little boys didn’t weigh in
I thought it was pretty good
It was not my favorite dish ever
but it was tasty and I would make/eat it again
What do you think?
Yay or Nay?
Ingredients: (adapted from Six Sisters)
- Chicken Breasts – I used 6 small breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Ranch Dressing (I didn’t measure, just squirted it on top of each breast)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheese – I used cheddar
- 6 cooked pieces of bacon – I used turkey bacon
- green onions for garnishment
I marinated the chicken in the Teriyaki sauce for a few hours. Heat oven to 350. Then place the chicken in a baking dish and top with the ranch dressing. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken and then crumble and add the bacon and sliced green onions. Place back in the oven until cheese is melted – 5 minutes or so.